    security or 3 years plus a college degree; RECOMMENDED: SCCP

    how do they know you have 4 years professional experience in information
    security? do you have to register?
    Rowdy Yates, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Rowdy Yates

    Egg Guest

    They will do an audit after passing the examination. You'll have to provide
    them the companies, names, phone #s from your past employment along the copy
    of your college degree.

    Egg, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    thanks for relpy. :)

    college degree requirement. well no college here so much for my CISSP
    dream. i am going to double check those requirements again though. i can't
    believe that they require that.

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 28, 2003