    Al Guest

    Does anyone know of any good newsgroups when studying for CISSP.
    Thanks
    Al, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Al

    kulm_nd Guest

    Start here, http://www.cissp.com/news/NPNewsPlus.asp

    g-w

    kulm_nd, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Al

    Doug Fox Guest

    http://www.cccure.org/

    Doug Fox, Feb 10, 2004
  4. cccure.org Re: CISSP Newsgroups?

    No real info to add, but I have to second the cccure.org recommendation.

    I purchased some practice tests, and the free prep info provided by
    CCCure was far better and more accurate.

    In article <VaVVb.26014$R6H.19615
    @twister01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>, says...

    melancholy_art, Feb 12, 2004