    Jason Guest

    Can anybody tell me the quickest and cheapest way to prepare for the CISSP
    exam?

    Jason, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Jason

    Evan Wagner Guest

    Jason <> wrote:
    > Can anybody tell me the quickest and cheapest way to prepare for the CISSP
    > exam?

    Greetings,

    I suggest you read the JW Wiley CISSP Prep Guide and go take it - assuming
    you have relevant experience.

    --Evan

    Evan Wagner, Sep 12, 2003

  3. Jason

    Lord Shaolin Guest

    "Jason" <> wrote in message
    > Can anybody tell me the quickest and cheapest way to prepare for the CISSP
    > exam?

    I would say if you can't find this info yourself, you have 0 chance of
    passing the test.

    Plus after your 4 years in the security industry, I would doubt you would
    need a cheap way to pass it anyway..

    --

    -+ Shaolin +-
    Discard what is useless, absorb what is not and

    .: http://www.security-forums.com :.

    Lord Shaolin, Sep 12, 2003
  4. Jason

    Jason Guest

    No Idiot! I was just trying to get an opinion.

    On the contrary, someone who has several years of security experience would
    not unnecessarily spent hundrerds of dollars in those courses. Having
    experience is one thing but taking a test in a particular format is another.
    I doubt you have any solid education.

    Jason, Sep 13, 2003
  5. Jason

    Will Spencer Guest

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 06:56:17 GMT, "Jason" <> wrote:

    >Can anybody tell me the quickest and cheapest way to prepare for the CISSP
    >exam?

    The test is extremely basic, I doubt anyone with a reasonable degree
    of common sense and even a small bit of computer security knowledge
    would need to study to pass the exam.

    Will
    http://www.nsai.net

    Will Spencer, Sep 14, 2003
  6. Jason

    flytnx Guest

    study ;)

    flytnx, Sep 15, 2003
  7. Jason

    ASMdood Guest

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 04:02:03 GMT, flytnx <> wrote:

    >study ;)
    >
    >In <l6e8b.321991$cF.97977@rwcrnsc53> Jason wrote:
    >> Can anybody tell me the quickest and cheapest way to prepare for the
    >> CISSP exam?

    Is that you, John? flytrnx?

    <-- linebacker!!1

    w00t

    ASMdood, Sep 17, 2003
  8. Jason

    sotiji

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    In <l6e8b.321991$cF.97977@rwcrnsc53> Jason wrote:
    >> Can anybody tell me the quickest and cheapest way to prepare for the
    >> CISSP exam?

    Jason--
    1. Experience, 2. Study moderately, 3. Talk to your friends with CISSP already,
    4. Review past exam questions for form mental agility and finally, be courageous. No panic.

    Good luck.
    Sly.

    sotiji, Sep 4, 2013