    their system. We have a sonicwall at our end. Out sonicwall has all
    outgoing allowed but strict rules for incoming. What ports do we need to
    open for incoming to get the ciscoVPN to work from our end?

    Boe, Mar 31, 2006

  2. Guest

    Here is a list of ports that seem to be relevant and that you can open
    to experiment

    UDP port 500 (IKE, Internet Key Exchange)
    IP Protocol 50 (ESP)
    IP Protocol 51 (AH)
    UDP port 10000 (IPSec encapsulated in UDP)
    TCP port 443 (IPSec encapsulated in TCP)
    UDP port 62515
    UDP port 4500

    You should experiment a bit and see what the minimum list is for VPN to
    work for your set-up.

    Cisco da Gama
    , Mar 31, 2006