    the IP phones.

    As anyone had this problem as I might be reverting to baystack
    switches.

    stuart taylor, Nov 19, 2004

  2. stuart taylor

    PES Guest

    stuart taylor wrote:
    > We currently have 3 x 3650 cisco switches running ip phones and data.
    > Problem we have is when you unplug anything in the switch it restarts
    > the IP phones.
    >
    > As anyone had this problem as I might be reverting to baystack
    > switches.

    Is that a 3560? What IOS? Have you tried a different software release?
    I would call probably give TAC a call if it continues with a different IOS.

    --
    -------------------------
    Paul Stewart

    PES, Nov 20, 2004

  3. stuart taylor

    Scooby Guest

    "stuart taylor" <> wrote in message
    > We currently have 3 x 3650 cisco switches running ip phones and data.
    > Problem we have is when you unplug anything in the switch it restarts
    > the IP phones.
    >
    > As anyone had this problem as I might be reverting to baystack
    > switches.

    I've seen this happen with a 3750. TAC didn't have a clue and replaced the
    unit. New unit had the same problem (same IOS version). I updated the IOS
    and boom, problem went away.

    Scooby, Nov 20, 2004