    Has anyone here had experience with this?

    Has anyone ever updated MIBs before?

    Regards

    James, Dec 19, 2006

  2. James

    Steve Ray Guest

    James

    We had a very similar problem with CWSI

    We solved this by logging onto CCO and downloading the files from there

    That solved our problems. I hope it also solves yours

    Steve

    Steve Ray, Dec 19, 2006

  3. www.BradReese.Com, Dec 19, 2006
  4. Hi

    Two things can cause this:
    1. SNMP and login credentials in the DCR are not correct, or not correcltly
    configured on the device.
    2. As you say, the device is newer than what is supported in LMS.
    You need to get your LMS updated aor preferrably upgarded to LMS2.6, as 2.5
    is EOL
    But updates for 2.5 is called servicepacks/IDU's, so goto cisco.com and get
    lateste patches for your versions of CS,CM RME etc

    I strongly reccomend that you follow the upgrade paths - look in the release
    notes.

    HTH
    Martin Bilgrav

    Martin Bilgrav, Dec 20, 2006