    issue...nothing. Any thoughts.

    Initially I thought it was a problems with workstation hardware. however I
    have been successful in recreating the magic 21 then trying to add #22.
    Paul Kendall, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Paul Kendall

    mh Guest

    diaable MAC address filtering to see if you can get 22nd connection
    mh, Oct 6, 2004

  3. Paul Kendall

    Paul Kendall Guest

    Thanks for your response. We did give it a go without the filter. I also
    noticed that there is a newer OS for the Access Point. We are only one
    revision behind. we will give that a go later today. We have also tried
    disabling the proprietary Cisco protocols to see if it is a compatibility
    issue with the non Cisco wireless cards.

    I will post if we make any breakthroughs

    Paul Kendall

    Paul Kendall, Oct 6, 2004