Cisco WEb Setup.

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by AM, Jan 15, 2005.

  1. AM

    AM Guest

    Hi all,

    from a clear 837 I was able to launch it, but not the SDM even if I saw SDM file on the router (via
    console cable).

    Another question.
    I've made a backup of all the files on flash.
    I've updated then IOS image to the latest and I had to delete SDM files (new version was too big to
    be copied in flash maintaining SDM files). The WEB Setup didn't work properly (I think IOS image
    was newer rather than it expects). Is it possible to update Web Cisco Setup? Where?

    After that I erased flash with latest IOS and copied back the original files (IOS and SDM) to the
    flash. But WEB Setup didn't work anymore. Perhaps have some files to be treated like ms dos.com and
    io.sys, i.e. they must be copied in a particular position on the flash?
    I would try to modify my 837 for learning but I want to be able to set up it in its original state
    every time I need.

    How can I reach information about that topic?

    Thanks all,

    Alex.
    AM, Jan 15, 2005

  2. AM