Cisco VS HP VS Alcatel

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by eng_ahmedas, May 23, 2011.

  1. eng_ahmedas

    eng_ahmedas

    Joined:
    May 23, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Dear Friends
    I wish u r all in very good health ..... I want to take your opinion about something .. My company will buy access switches .... I want to know how to arrange the following products from the best to the worest and if i want to give them marks from 100 , Can you help me ???? I want to arrange them based on the performance, stability & for sure vendor reputation

    The products are:

    1)Cisco:

    ========>WS-C2960-24PC-L

    2)HP