    prevent this from happening?
    Thanks for your help.

    , Apr 26, 2005

  2. Guest

    Without more information - the first thing to check is if you have a
    keepalive set on the server side. If not, this may be something you
    want to enable... I believe on the a 3000 concentrator they are turned
    off by default.

    What platform are you using for the VPN clients to connect to?

    -----------------
    Scott
    www.scottp.net
    Home of the Network Engineering Podcast

    , Apr 27, 2005

  3. Guest

    Hey Scott,
    Thanks for the response. Not sure about the server side of it... The
    trusty ISP tells me he has the IKE keepalive enabled, and I have to
    take his word for that.
    This is an XP wireless laptop that is connecting. Would any kind of
    idle time with the XP wireless settings or power management cut that
    VPN?
    Thanks for your help.

    , Apr 27, 2005