    When I disable split tunnel, I can view the internal network but no Internet
    connectivity...

    Anyone know a workaround?

    The Entitty, Jun 29, 2004

  2. In article <el2Ec.14$>,
    The Entitty <> wrote:
    :I have a pix running 6.3. I had the VPN setup using split tunneling. I want
    :to force the VPN to use the pix as the default gateway for Internet traffic.
    :When I disable split tunnel, I can view the internal network but no Internet
    :connectivity...

    :Anyone know a workaround?

    You need at least three interfaces to get it to work, and you need
    to have their internet VPN traffic go through that third interface
    instead of trying to get it to go back out the interface it came in.

    Alternate potential workaround: wait for PIX 7.0 which -might- support
    what you are trying to do.
    --
    Pity the poor electron, floating around minding its own business for
    billions of years; and then suddenly Bam!! -- annihilated just so
    Walter Roberson, Jun 29, 2004

  3. The Entitty

    Memnoch Guest

    On 29 Jun 2004 00:12:46 GMT, -cnrc.gc.ca (Walter Roberson)
    wrote:

    >In article <el2Ec.14$>,
    >The Entitty <> wrote:
    >:I have a pix running 6.3. I had the VPN setup using split tunneling. I want
    >:to force the VPN to use the pix as the default gateway for Internet traffic.
    >:When I disable split tunnel, I can view the internal network but no Internet
    >:connectivity...
    >
    >:Anyone know a workaround?
    >
    >You need at least three interfaces to get it to work, and you need
    >to have their internet VPN traffic go through that third interface
    >instead of trying to get it to go back out the interface it came in.
    >

    >Alternate potential workaround: wait for PIX 7.0 which -might- support
    >what you are trying to do.

    Is there any info on what features 7 might bring?
    Memnoch, Jun 29, 2004