Cisco VPN go through second router

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by WhatIThink, Feb 7, 2010.

  1. WhatIThink

    WhatIThink

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2008
    Messages:
    5
    Cisco VPN enforce firewall policy for clients

    Hi guys,

    Here is my problem. I got a client who must not be able to access anything but a single webserver on the lan

    crypto isakmp client configuration group myclient
    key mysecretkey
    pool client-ippool
    include-local-lan
    netmask 255.255.255.0
    acl myclient-firewall

    ip access-list extended myclient-firewall
    permit tcp any host 192.168.1.10 eq www
    deny ip any any

    Now I would assume this works like charm but it doesn't. With these settings the client will be able to access ANYTHING on the lan and the funny thing is that if I remove the deny ip any any rule then it won't access anything including the target webserver...
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
    WhatIThink, Feb 7, 2010