    I used the same credentials than I use for the telnet.

    Any idea?

    Thanks
    Slimo, Aug 9, 2006

  2. You may wish to investigate the Password Recovery Procedure for the
    Cisco VPN 3000 Series:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...ducts_password_recovery09186a008009434f.shtml

    and Cisco VPN 3000 Series Concentrator Documentation:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Technical Forums
    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-technical-newsgroups.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Authorized Distributors Worldwide
    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-distributors.htm
    www.BradReese.Com, Aug 10, 2006

  3. Slimo

    NO_spamm Guest

    On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 21:41:05 +0200, Slimo wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am able to manage the VPN Concentrator through telnet but not with browser
    > (https). When I put the admin username and the password I got login failed.
    > I used the same credentials than I use for the telnet.
    >
    > Any idea?
    >
    > Thanks

    When logging in, you should go to, administration, access-rights
    In that menu item you can define what host may access the concentrator.

    second, you need to enable under management traffic, management protocols,
    the HTTP protocol. But I believe this is enabled by default.

    If your PC is directly attached to the private interface, it should go
    now. otherwise you need to configure a static route via configuration,
    interfaces, routing.

    FW
    NO_spamm, Aug 18, 2006