    Can somone point me in the right direction?

    Thanks

    John

    masterbullfrog, Aug 16, 2007

  2. masterbullfrog

    benner Guest

    John,

    you just create a User Database with your Groups and Users in it (or
    you can use RADIUS also) and then depending on the configuration of
    the routing and ACL's your clients can access everything, nothing or
    parts of your network. I think that it will be the best if you use the
    GUI for this configuration because this is more straight forward then
    CLI.

    Greetz,
    benner

    benner, Aug 16, 2007

  3. masterbullfrog

    CK Guest

    You can use ASDM for it it works with OS 7.2

    CK, Aug 16, 2007