    I tried about every option I could find, Switching back to PPTP gave connection again woth data. Does somebody have any tips?

    Thanks in advance

    Daniel

    daqua, Oct 19, 2006

  2. daqua

    gp1200x

    Joined:
    May 25, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    You may have had natting on....was sysopt connection permit ipsec also in your config? If you still can't get it to work send a note to gp1200x@yahoo.com with your config and I will see what is wrong. If you connect with the Cisco client but packets are discarded (seen in the stats property on the client - 2nd mouse button on the bottom right icon) it is usually a natting thing. Also make sure isakmp nat-traversal 20 is on the PIX if you are coming through a device...like a LInksys router to the PIX

    gp1200x, Jun 1, 2007