    the package?
    Thanks
    Jason

    thejayman, Jul 25, 2005

  2. thejayman

    Wil Guest

    Yea, I thought I had to use Orca too, opened up the MSI and went WTF! :)

    Use the OEM.ini way, soooo much easier!
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products..._guide_chapter09186a00802d3ac2.html#wp1172607

    Wil
    my 3¢

    Wil, Jul 25, 2005

  3. thejayman

    Wil Guest

    Also, if I recall correctly you just drop the .pcf (profile) file in the
    directory (same place as OEM.ini) and it will place it in the
    'Profile' directory and magically appear when you fire up the client.

    Wil
    my 3¢

    Wil, Jul 25, 2005