    --
    Regards
    Madsen
    Thomas G. Madsen, Dec 16, 2006

  2. Thomas G. Madsen

    Larry Hodges Guest

    I have a LinkSys RVS4000 (LinkSys is made by Cisco), and I run the 32-bit
    version of the VPN client without issue. Have you tried the 32-bit version
    on x64?

    -Larry

    Larry Hodges, Dec 19, 2006

  3. Larry Hodges wrote:

    > Have you tried the 32-bit version on x64?

    Yes. The installation fails.

    --
    Regards
    Madsen
    Thomas G. Madsen, Dec 26, 2006
  4. Larry,
    Have you ever tried to set up a gateway to gateway vpn tunnel with these
    devices? I have 2 and have sucessfully created a tunnel and can ping my
    remote SBS and computers. I can ping in either direction, yet I can not
    browse folders, even after setting the appropriate permissions. Let me know.

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4gSmV3ZWxs?=, Mar 14, 2007