    anything special that we have to do to allow them to connect?

    Thanks
    Garry

    GRaybin, Jul 8, 2004

  2. GRaybin

    PES Guest

    I don't think that is currently possible.

    PES, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Hi Garry,

    Use the built in Windows VPN client -- works better anyhow.

    HTH,
    --
    Tom
    www.isaserver.org/shinder

    :

    Thomas W Shinder [MVP], Jul 13, 2004
  4. GRaybin

    GRaybin Guest

    I would agree, unfortunately they are at a site that is telling them
    that they are discontinuing to allow the use of the MS VPN client.
    Hence the problem.

    Garry

    GRaybin, Jul 13, 2004