    OS : w2k, english
    PC : compaq evo 600 n
    Cisco VPN client 4.0.3

    Erik M. Jensen, Jun 4, 2004

  2. Erik M. Jensen

    Zebra Guest

    On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 11:31:18 +0200, "Erik M. Jensen"
    <erik_m_jensen@hotmail_.com> wrote:

    Did you ever figure out how to cure this? I am also seeing the same
    thing, except my machine will reboot as soon as I log in. I can
    launch the client (4.0.3) but as soon as I attempt to log in, my
    system sponteously reboots.

    Oddly if I use a PATA hard drive vs. a SATA hard drive as my boot
    device, the PATA is fine. It's only when I try to connect using my
    faster SATA drive.

    Zebra, Aug 15, 2004

  3. Zebra wrote:

    > Did you ever figure out how to cure this? I am also seeing the same
    > thing, except my machine will reboot as soon as I log in. I can
    > launch the client (4.0.3) but as soon as I attempt to log in, my
    > system sponteously reboots.

    I also had lots of problems using the latest 4.0.3 client, and reverted
    to using 4.01 (rel), which is quite a bit more stable.

    > Oddly if I use a PATA hard drive vs. a SATA hard drive as my boot
    > device, the PATA is fine. It's only when I try to connect using my
    > faster SATA drive.

    Not very odd, you are using a completely different windows setup. When
    you install exactly the same apps, MS patches, tools etc in the same
    order on the other disk you will very likely get the same problems.

    --
    Joop van der Velden

    Joop van der Velden, Aug 15, 2004