    you need an Altiga type box for this?

    Thanks
    Warrick

    wfitzgerald, Dec 5, 2003

  2. wfitzgerald

    Rik Bain Guest

    On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 16:52:29 -0600, wfitzgerald wrote:

    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > I have a Cisco vpn client conection to a 3640 router. The client has an
    > option to bypass nat and connect to the vpn server on port 10000. Is it
    > possible to config the 3640 to listen on 10000 for vpn connections, or
    > do you need an Altiga type box for this?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Warrick

    That is for UDP transparent tunneling, which is an altiga option.

    IOS can do NAT-T, however, starting with 12.2(13)T.

    Rik Bain

    Rik Bain, Dec 5, 2003

  3. wfitzgerald

    wfitzgerald Guest

    > IOS can do NAT-T, however, starting with 12.2(13)T.
    >
    > Rik Bain

    Thanks very much Rick. I downloaded the image for and realised that I dont
    have enough flash. From your experience do you think its work upgrading the
    router to support this feature?

    wfitzgerald, Dec 7, 2003