    I have managed to get the IKE side of things up but not the IPSEC, I am
    might confused.

    Any help will be greatly appreicated.
    Ginger, Jan 13, 2007

  2. www.BradReese.Com, Jan 13, 2007

  3. Ginger

    Ginger Guest

    Ginger, Jan 14, 2007
  4. www.BradReese.Com, Jan 14, 2007
  5. Ginger

    Ginger Guest

    "www.BradReese.Com" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Ginger,
    >
    > Configuring NAT Transparent Mode for IPSec on the VPN 3000
    > Concentrator:
    >
    > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/products_tech_note09186a00800946af.shtml
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > Brad Reese
    > Cisco Networking Academy WAN Emulation Lab Kits
    > http://www.bradreese.com/adtran-wan-emulation.htm

    Hi Brad,

    thanks for the reply, there is no natting at all, both devices have internet
    addresses, (Class C), but I see where you are coming from, the only problem
    is that I cannot change the port on the Dlink.
    Ginger, Jan 14, 2007
  6. Ginger

    Ginger Guest

    "Ginger" <> wrote in message

    > "www.BradReese.Com" <> wrote in message
    >> Ginger,
    >>
    >> Configuring NAT Transparent Mode for IPSec on the VPN 3000
    >> Concentrator:
    >>
    >> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/products_tech_note09186a00800946af.shtml
    >>
    >> Sincerely,
    >>
    >> Brad Reese
    >> Cisco Networking Academy WAN Emulation Lab Kits
    >> http://www.bradreese.com/adtran-wan-emulation.htm
    >>

    > Hi Brad,
    >
    > thanks for the reply, there is no natting at all, both devices have
    > internet addresses, (Class C), but I see where you are coming from, the
    > only problem is that I cannot change the port on the Dlink.

    Hi Brad and all,

    just a quick note to say thanks for all your help, and the problem was
    basically down to super subnetting on the DLink, sort that out and every
    thing is fine. For anyone that is interested the Linksys VPN cable routers
    work a treat as VPN routers but the DLINK has some nicer features like
    allowing only certain MAC's to use the tunnel etc which is nice in a home
    environment.

    Thanks again
    Ginger, Feb 7, 2007