    did a google search on this message but didn't come up with anything.

    any help will be appreciated.

    thanks

    nleslie1970, May 16, 2006

  2. nleslie1970

    Guest

    open a tac case...

    , May 16, 2006

  3. nleslie1970

    J Guest

    Clean out the log files and config backups. And call TAC.

    J, May 16, 2006
  4. nleslie1970

    sampark Guest

    Clear the logs and the backups from the flash.
    Monitor for some days if the problem persist call tac.
    Otherwise they are going to tell you the same thing.

    3000 series concentrators are a very stable devices.

    -Vikas

    sampark, May 24, 2006