    The 3620 with T1 ISDN can record to radiator for record.
    From the Radacct.cgi can view the record.

    But I need to deploy the prepaid system in our VOIP network,
    I had prepaid cisco provide tcl and au file required.
    I am using Radiator as radius server
    anymore i need in order to deploy the prepaid system.
    How can I add user in Radiator (file base is ok)
    or document I can refer?
    where I can insert the traffic price combination?
    thx thx

    optimus, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Hello!

    > The 3620 with T1 ISDN can record to radiator for record.
    > From the Radacct.cgi can view the record.
    >
    > But I need to deploy the prepaid system in our VOIP network,
    > I had prepaid cisco provide tcl and au file required.
    > I am using Radiator as radius server
    > anymore i need in order to deploy the prepaid system.
    > How can I add user in Radiator (file base is ok)
    > or document I can refer?
    > where I can insert the traffic price combination?

    In addition to just the RADIUS server (which the Radiator is) you will
    actually need a VoIP billing - something which will take care of your
    rates, account's balances and many other things. For example check
    documentation for PortaBilling (open source VoIP billing), you can get the
    general idea how the pre-paid system works, and what kind of feature it
    should have:
    http://www.portaone.com/solutions/billing/docs/index.html

    WBR, Andrew
    --
    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,

    Andrew Zhilenko, Mar 1, 2004