Cisco Systems - Facebook Group - Cisco Developer Contest - Win$100,000 Developing applications for L

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Fleckz328, Dec 13, 2008.

  1. Fleckz328

    Fleckz328 Guest

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=2348029702

    Cisco Systems is inviting application developers who "think outside
    the box", to innovate and promote the concept of the network as a
    platform. This is your opportunity to build exciting Linux based
    applications on the Cisco Application Extension Platform (AXP), and
    win a share of the total prize pool valued at US $100,000.

    -------> ( This is an opportunity to win $100,000 USD ) <-------

    Your Application. Our Network Platforms. A Great Opportunity to Win!

    Register for the contest here:
    ( http://www.cisco.com/offer/axpdevelopers/167077_1 )

    --
    Cisco Developer Community: