    work. Could I signup/pay for SmartNet and get it replaced?

    Thanks
    Chuck.
    Charles U Farley, Jan 22, 2004

  2. Charles U Farley

    Brian V Guest

    No need if you are the original purchaser you can get it replaced for free.
    All stackables come with a free lifetime warranty.....provided you are the
    original purchaser and you purchased it from an authorized reseller. If you
    bought it used....well, you'll need to buy the software license, get it
    certified buy Cisco or an authorized reseller as well as buy
    smartnet....cheaper just to buy a new switch!
    Call TAC 800-553-2447

    "Charles U Farley" <> wrote in message

    > I have a Cisco 2950 24 port switch that was damaged and only half the

    ports

    Brian V, Jan 22, 2004