    Messages:
    3
    Does anybody knows how to get MAC adresses of clients connected to the switch through concrete port via SNMP?
    zaxx, Aug 16, 2006

  2. zaxx

    RavenLady

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Cat OS or IOS?
    RavenLady, Aug 18, 2006

  3. zaxx

    RavenLady

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Oops, you said SNMP

    Sorry, if it was for a IOS switch I'd suggest...
    show mac-address-table interface gigabitEthernet x/x
    Can't help you with SNMP. Is it for CWM?
    RavenLady, Aug 18, 2006
  4. zaxx

    subra4u

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    hi,

    can you briefly explain what are you trying to achieve out of this.......
    subra4u, Aug 21, 2006
  5. zaxx

    zaxx

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    SNMP host on port

    I was looking whether there is a way to get the same result as with "show mac-adress-table | include GigabitEthernet0/1" command from console via SNMP - does the table of connected hosts exists somewhere in MIB of the cisco private tree?
    zaxx, Sep 22, 2006