    I would like to enable poe on these but cant seam to find the commands
    for the interface ?

    Has any one got any suggestions ?

    SallyBridges, Oct 7, 2008

  2. SallyBridges

    Trendkill Guest

    Trendkill, Oct 7, 2008

  3. SallyBridges

    SallyBridges Guest

    On 7 Oct, 12:29, Trendkill <> wrote:
    > On Oct 7, 7:04 am, SallyBridges <> wrote:
    >
    > > I have several Cisco Catalyst 2960G Switches.

    > > I would like to enable poe on these but cant seam to find the commands
    > > for the interface ?

    > > Has any one got any suggestions ?

    > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst2960/software/re...

    there are different versions and the 24 port gigabite version has no
    support for poe

    SallyBridges, Oct 8, 2008
  4. SallyBridges

    Trendkill Guest

    On Oct 8, 7:24 am, SallyBridges <> wrote:
    > On 7 Oct, 12:29, Trendkill <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Oct 7, 7:04 am, SallyBridges <> wrote:

    > > > I have several Cisco Catalyst 2960G Switches.

    > > > I would like to enable poe on these but cant seam to find the commands
    > > > for the interface ?

    > > > Has any one got any suggestions ?

    > >http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst2960/software/re...

    > there are different versions and the 24 port gigabite version has no
    > support for poe

    Yeah I did notice that, so figured you would do the show command to
    determine the if the functionality is present. Sorry to hear that.

    Trendkill, Oct 8, 2008
  5. SallyBridges

    mprasad079

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2012
    Messages:
    12
    type interface capbility command and check POE support

    mprasad079, Dec 23, 2012