    Thanks...

    BV

    , Jul 20, 2007

  2. Ian Snowdon Guest

    In message <>,
    scribes
    >I am aware that you can configure trunk port on this Cisco 3750
    >switch. But I am not quite sure if I can configure more than 1 trunk
    >port on the same switch...
    >
    >Any Cisco users out there know if the this switch (or Cisco switches
    >in general) can have more than one port configured as trunk ports?
    >
    >Thanks...

    All the ports can be configured as trunks, I don't remember seeing a
    limit as to a maximum number. One of the 3750 stacks at work has five
    trunk ports, two on one switch and three on the other.
    --
    Snowy

    Ian Snowdon, Jul 20, 2007

  3. Aung Guest

    On Jul 20, 9:40 pm, wrote:
    > I am aware that you can configure trunk port on this Cisco 3750
    > switch. But I am not quite sure if I can configure more than 1 trunk
    > port on the same switch...
    >
    > Any Cisco users out there know if the this switch (or Cisco switches
    > in general) can have more than one port configured as trunk ports?
    >
    > Thanks...
    >
    > BV

    There is no limit on trunk ports. Just make sure you choose the
    appropriate type of either dot1q or isl.

    Aung, Jul 22, 2007
  4. Arthur Brain Guest

    wrote:
    > I am aware that you can configure trunk port on this Cisco 3750
    > switch. But I am not quite sure if I can configure more than 1 trunk
    > port on the same switch...

    I use 3750s for VoIP.

    Therefore, I have 3750s configured with 48 or 49 trunk ports, stacked
    in 5s = 242 trunk ports in one logical switch.

    Arthur Brain, Jul 23, 2007
  5. Guest

    On Jul 22, 10:33 pm, Arthur Brain <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > I am aware that you can configure trunk port on this Cisco 3750
    > > switch. But I am not quite sure if I can configure more than 1 trunk
    > > port on the same switch...

    > I use 3750s for VoIP.
    >
    > Therefore, I have 3750s configured with 48 or 49 trunk ports, stacked
    > in 5s = 242 trunk ports in one logical switch.

    Thanks all for your inputs....

    BV

    , Jul 23, 2007