  1. athan

    athan Guest

    Is the cisco switch 2960 stackable or not?

    athan, Dec 2, 2006

  2. athan wrote:

    > Is the cisco switch 2960 stackable or not?

    No.

    Regards,

    Marco.

    M.C. van den Bovenkamp, Dec 2, 2006

  3. athan

    athan Guest

    Marco thx a lot for ur response...
    can you please suggest me a Cisco 24ports switch with the lowest cost??

    Ï/Ç M.C. van den Bovenkamp Ýãñáøå:

    athan, Dec 2, 2006
  4. athan

    athan Guest

    In addition...I want the switch to meet the following specs:

    - 24 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto sense full duplex ports
    - Stackable & Rackmountable
    - Support of Half-Duplex & Full-Duplex communication

    thx in adv...

    Ο/Η athan έγÏαψε:

    athan, Dec 2, 2006
  5. athan

    Wil Schultz Guest

    The 3750 series

    -Wil

    Wil Schultz, Dec 2, 2006
  6. "athan" <> wrote in message
    In addition...I want the switch to meet the following specs:

    - 24 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto sense full duplex ports
    - Stackable & Rackmountable
    - Support of Half-Duplex & Full-Duplex communication

    thx in adv...

    Why do you need stackable switches ?
    you can uplink then together and obtain greater performance aswell.
    Stacking backplanes tend to have shared bandwidth, wereas linked ports have
    full bandwidth.

    HTh
    Martin Bilgrav

    Martin Bilgrav, Dec 2, 2006