    Someone can help me?

    thank you.

    Mr Spadoni from Italy

    ES, Jan 29, 2005

  2. In article <41fb5b01$0$137$>,
    ES <> wrote:
    :So I ask you in the newsgroup which is the latest version of IOS installable
    :eek:n the Soho 77.

    12.3(12a) for the IP Feature Set
    12.3(13)ZH2 for the Firewall Feature Set

    Both of those are fairly recent as IOS goes.

    Note: Cisco's policy is that IOS is not transferable unless a
    "relicensing" fee is paid. Cisco's web site does not have the
    part number for this, but I would suspect it would be pretty
    much in line with the price for relicensing an 800 series,
    part LL8C=, which can be bought for about $US15.

    This "relicensing" fee does not entitle you to any software updates:
    those have to be purchased separately. The fee just makes it
    generally legal for you to run IOS on the device.
    --
    Oh, yeah, an African swallow maybe, but not a European swallow.
    That's my point.

    Walter Roberson, Jan 29, 2005

  3. ES

    BradReeseCom Guest

    BradReeseCom, Jan 30, 2005
  4. ES

    ES Guest

    Hi

    I need a CCO account, and I dont have one of these.

    ES, Jan 30, 2005
  5. "ES" <> writes:
    >I need a CCO account, and I dont have one of these.

    Just go to www.cisco.com and sign up for one.

    I'm assuming though you want software access, and the only way to get
    them to add the software access bit to your CCO account is to hold a
    current SmartNet contract. CDW and many other online stores sell them.

    Doug McIntyre, Jan 30, 2005
  6. ES

    BradReeseCom Guest

    BradReeseCom, Jan 31, 2005