    and I personally didn't find anything usefull to prepare myself for it
    (I will however go on training if needed)..

    Thank's!
    geni0us, Nov 19, 2009

  2. geni0us <> writes:
    >can somebody point me to any documentation related to this
    >certification? (mmmmm, my boss figures we need it ,)
    >and I personally didn't find anything usefull to prepare myself for it
    >(I will however go on training if needed)..

    Do you mean that you want to take SMB Specialization so your company
    can be a Select Certified Cisco partner?

    http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/program/specializations/index.html

    The requirements are here.

    http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/program/specializations/smb/requirements.html

    The engineering position is obtained by testing out of the SMBE certification.

    http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/current_exams/650-180.html
    Doug McIntyre, Nov 20, 2009

  3. geni0us

    geni0us Guest

    Si,

    exactly - we're gonna be a partner (yei ,-)
    I found this, and other stuff but I cannot download anything or found
    in pdf/doc format so I can prepare myself for it.
    Is there any online curse or stuff like that?
    To be honest, this is first time I heard about SMB so..mea culpa :)

    geni0us, Nov 20, 2009
  4. geni0us <> writes:
    >exactly - we're gonna be a partner (yei ,-)
    >I found this, and other stuff but I cannot download anything or found
    >in pdf/doc format so I can prepare myself for it.
    >Is there any online curse or stuff like that?
    >To be honest, this is first time I heard about SMB so..mea culpa :)

    All the major IT training places have it? Just google it?

    Many pirate sites have copies of the training place materials ripped
    off and ready for download too.
    Doug McIntyre, Nov 20, 2009
  5. geni0us

    alexd Guest

    Meanwhile, at the comp.dcom.sys.cisco Job Justification Hearings, geni0us chose
    the tried and tested strategy of:

    > Is there any online curse or stuff like that?
    > To be honest, this is first time I heard about SMB so..mea culpa :)

    Speak to your account manager at whoever you buy Cisco kit from. I did a two day
    course at a Cisco office courtesy of Ingram Micro, and got the SMB engineer and
    account manager certs.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    19:10:22 up 33 days, 23:51, 4 users, load average: 0.81, 0.32, 0.24
    alexd, Nov 20, 2009
  6. geni0us

    geni0us Guest

    OK,