Cisco SIP Proxy Server question

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by MIMF, Apr 21, 2005.

  1. MIMF

    MIMF Guest

    Hi,

    I'm using a Cisco SIP Proxy server with a number of Cisco SIP Phones.

    THE PROBLEM:

    - Let's say a user A is making a call.
    - At ANY point, we would like to be able to temporarily deliver a voice
    message on that same conversation. If impossible, we'd like the present
    conversation to go on hold, while we're delivering a voice message to
    this user.

    Could you please suggest a possible solution that you have seen
    working? Thank you very much in advance.

    MIMF, Apr 21, 2005