    product it would be greatly appreciated.

    thanks
    tony
    tony, Nov 24, 2003

  2. tony

    Dave Swink Guest

    Tony,

    CSA requires CiscoWorks to run the deployment/administration server
    (CSAMC). The cost of the CiscoWorks server would be a con for CSA, but
    the performace of the software itself is awesome.

    Unlike IDS or a firewall, which examine network packets, CSA filters
    operating system calls to the kernel on the host system. This allows
    CSA to block malicious behavior that can be disguised to sneak past
    firewalls and IDS systems that do not have the latest signatures.

    Dave Swink

    Dave Swink, Nov 24, 2003