    --
    Phil Dotchon
    CCIE #6632
    Phil Dotchon, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Phil Dotchon

    Phil Dotchon Guest

    Cisco Secure ACS : EAP-TLS Certificates

    I am trying to work out what ACS does about checking certificate revocation
    lists. I have searched in vain for some clue, but I can find no mention
    anywhere, like it simply doesn't do it? On the other hand, I can't believe
    you could run a secure system without it?

    Anyone have any experience of this? I'm testing some wireless security
    scenarios with EAP-TLS, it works ok but I want to demonstrate revoking a
    certificate and blocking access.

    Cheers,

    -phil

    --