    "valid password"
    did i miss something ?

    thank you for your help

    nini, Jan 7, 2008

  2. nini

    cisckawy

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2008
    Messages:
    11
    Location:
    E G Y P T
    you have to login at the local machine first and create administrative accounts, from the right buttons bar click on administration control, then you can access it from another host.

    please let me know if it works

    cisckawy, Jan 7, 2008

  3. nini wrote :

    > i ve just installed a free 90 day trial version of acs.
    > the installation went well
    > as I browse to http://ip.ad.re.ss:2002
    > I ve to enter a username and a password.
    > I tried wioth local account, and cisco/cisco but login failed.
    > i checked the faq, and also the installation guide mention enter a
    > "valid password"
    > did i miss something ?

    On the machine you installed ACS on, fire up a web browser and go to
    http://127.0.0.1:2002/ - it'll automatically authenticate. Then you can
    make a userid / password for logging in remotely.

    --
    http://andrew.j.cosgriff.name/ | "I'm beginning to glow...forever !"

    Andrew J Cosgriff, Jan 8, 2008