    how do u see the isdn configuration that one has configured?
    i tried all sorts of things but it was no use.
    i want to ee the phone number and other details i hav configured my isdn bri0.

    sameertheone, Jul 5, 2006

  2. sameertheone

    scam3r

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    As far as i can remember use the following commands

    show isdn status
    show isdn active
    show running-config

    to debug the
    debug isdn q931
    debug isdn q921

    to stop debug

    "u all"

    scam3r, Jul 6, 2006

  3. sameertheone

    tetst01

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Location:
    ma
    Do a google search for isdn labs,you shouldcome up with lots of stuff to help u out .

    If u cant find any thing ,send me your email and I will try to help

    tetst01, Oct 8, 2007