    4
    Is there any possibility to configure cisco router as pptp client where my pptp server is a widows server located in the internet and the PCs behind the routers will access the server with router as a gateway.

    Thanks for the reply....

    uthayaman, Dec 3, 2008

  2. uthayaman

    pnorten462

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2008
    Messages:
    9
    RE : cisco router as pptp client

    You can check this link this will help you to get more information. Try this if you are unable to catch your problem than give me immediate reply i will give you some more information.

    ---------------------
    Router memory - Pcwmemory.com/cisco-memory.html

    " Don’t look for endings when you need a beginning."

    pnorten462, Dec 9, 2008

  3. uthayaman

    uthayaman

    Joined: