Cisco QoS - 1711 / 831

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by coppsbuildall, Nov 3, 2008.

  1. coppsbuildall

    coppsbuildall

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Hi,

    I am trying to implement QoS on my network with the following rules, however I have never used QoS and therefor I have no idea what I am doing. I have been reading but Cisco is really lax as to what they have for support, and apparently this is only used for VOIP according to the pages of articles I have been reading.

    So here is the list:

    1. 192.168.4.128 - HTTP WEB SERVER
    2. 192.168.0.1 - TELNET SERVER - POINT OF SALE

    -> group these two together into a pool and guarentee up to 50% bandwidth.

    3. Assign all others to fair weighted queuing.

    If you have specific configuration examples of QoS for hosts that would be appreciated.

    Please help!

    Thanks,
    Ryan

    coppsbuildall, Nov 3, 2008