    If anyone can provide a clue or a pointer on how to renew these
    certificates the help would be appreciated.

    , Aug 25, 2006

  2. You may wish to investigate the Tek-Tips Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
    Forum:

    http://www.tek-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?pid=96

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    Cisco IOS Software - Compatible Partner Matrix by Technology
    http://www.BradReese.Com
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    BradReese.Com - Global Cisco Systems Pre-Sales Support
    http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm#CISCO

    www.BradReese.Com, Aug 26, 2006

  3. Ken Guest

    Thanks for the suggestion Brad.

    To follow up with this problem:

    The solution to getting new RA certs is to reinstall the mscep utility.
    It generates the RA certs each time it is installed. You don't have to
    uninstall it; just run the installer again.

    This solution was provided by the good people at Microsoft Professional
    Support Services.

    Ken, Aug 26, 2006