Cisco PIX - VPN & IP overlap

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Alabama Circus, Jun 22, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    Let say something like that.

    In Montreal, I have a PIX 515:

    External is 195.238.10.10/26
    Internal is 10.10.10.1/24
    On the internal network, I have DB servers (.10,.11,.12)

    Remotely (ie, Paris), I have a PIX 506:

    External is 212.143.24.87/27
    Internal is 10.10.10.1/24 (also!)

    In Rome, I have exactly the same IP addressing range in the Internal
    Network.

    I need the Paris & Rome Internal Networks to be nated to get into the
    servers in Montreal. That's what I call IP overlap.

    How do I do it?

    Many thanks,

    Alabama
    Alabama Circus, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Alabama Circus

    Bill F Guest

    Found this doc on cisco's site. As is sometimes the case, I think some
    of the comments in the cfg might have mistakes, but, the config part is
    probably correct. You should be able to apply the same logic to all of
    the pixes as far as the address translation goes.

    http://cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800949f1.shtml

    Bill F, Jun 22, 2004