Cisco Pix, Multiple IP's and Port Forwarding

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by gumbys-madness, May 23, 2007.

  1. gumbys-madness

    gumbys-madness

    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    I am going to purchase a Cisco PIX if someone can verify that this will work.

    1) I have 7 internal servers
    2) I also have a total of 7 external IP addresses
    3) All servers need to have the SAME tcp ports forwarded from the external interface to the internal IP addresses.

    So, my question is this.

    Can I assign multiple IP addresses to the same external interface on the PIX and set up a static NAT to the internal IP addresses, while forwarding the same ports from each individual external IP address to the internal servers?

    Hope this made some sense.

    Thanks.
    -Bob
    gumbys-madness, May 23, 2007