Cisco PIX Certificate out of date

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by herve.puischevrier@googlemail.com, Sep 21, 2007.

  1. Guest

    , Sep 21, 2007

  2. ["Followup-To:" header set to comp.dcom.sys.cisco.]

    * wrote:
    > Could you give me the procedure on how to regenerate the Certificate
    > for Cisco PIX ? (maybe a link)

    show crypto ca trustpoint xxx
    no crypto ca trustpoint xxx
    *retype the output from show*
    crytpo ca enroll xxx

    Have fun.

    Lutz Donnerhacke, Sep 21, 2007

  3. Guest

    On 21 sep, 12:20, Lutz Donnerhacke <> wrote:
    > ["Followup-To:" header set to comp.dcom.sys.cisco.]
    >
    > * wrote:
    > > Could you give me the procedure on how to regenerate the Certificate
    > > for Cisco PIX ? (maybe a link)

    > show crypto ca trustpoint xxx
    > no crypto ca trustpoint xxx
    > *retype the output from show*
    > crytpo ca enroll xxx
    >
    > Have fun.

    Hi,

    Thanks for your answer.
    Since I'm a newbie with Cisco PIX, I don't know where to type these
    command lines.

    What does mean xxx ? Is it the domain name ?

    What is the role of these different lines ?

    Thanks in advance,
    Hervé -

    , Sep 21, 2007
  4. Guest

  5. * wrote:
    > Since I'm a newbie with Cisco PIX, I don't know where to type these
    > command lines.

    Call your service provider.

    Lutz Donnerhacke, Sep 21, 2007
  6. Guest

    Thanks a lot,

    So, that means we need a CA ?

    I suppose xxx = CA.

    Hervé -

    , Sep 21, 2007
  7. Blut Guest

    Hi,

    There is no CA in the enterprise. That mean we have to install a
    CA ?

    Thanks in advance,
    Hervé

    Blut, Sep 21, 2007