Cisco MC3810 with multiple ethernet collisions

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by JFerri, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. JFerri

    JFerri Guest

    Wondering if anyone can help me out. We have a MC3810 that we're
    having throughput problems with, large files quit downloading after 7
    meg, with many collisions occuring. I hooked a host directly to t he
    router with the same result. The E0 config is posted below, any
    obvious config problems( sorry, I'm a newbie)? Thanks.

    Ethernet0 is up, line protocol is up
    Hardware is QUICC Ethernet, address is Internet address is
    10.10.4.1/24
    MTU 1500 bytes, BW 10000 Kbit, DLY 1000 usec, rely 255/255, load
    1/255
    Encapsulation ARPA, loopback not set, keepalive set (10 sec)
    ARP type: ARPA, ARP Timeout 04:00:00
    Last clearing of "show interface" counters 2w5d
    Queueing strategy: fifo
    Output queue 0/40, 0 drops; input queue 0/75, 0 drops
    5770636 packets input, 1041365340 bytes, 0 no buffer
    14 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 14 ignored, 0 abort
    5756819 packets output, 2085021578 bytes, 0 underruns
    0 babbles, 0 late collision, 7251 deferred
    0 lost carrier, 0 no carrier

    JFerri, Nov 18, 2003

  2. JFerri

    FireSword Guest

    Is it connected to a switch or to a hub?
    If it is a switch, is the port on the switch set to speed 10 half duplex?

    FireSword, Nov 19, 2003