    well.

    --
    Will
    Internet: westes at earthbroadcast.com
    Will, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Will

    BradReeseCom Guest

    BradReeseCom, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Will

    Will Guest

    Your site does not list parts by HECI and does list them by service number
    either. I'm at a loss for why you posted a URL to your web site.

    --
    Will

    "BradReeseCom" <> wrote in message
    You may wish to investigate Today's Inventory Availability of
    SMARTnet® Eligible Factory Refurbished Cisco:
    Will, Mar 2, 2005
  4. Will

    BradReeseCom Guest

    Will,

    You requested List Pricing and Product Description.

    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-inventory-search.htm

    Should you know of a web page with more Cisco List Pricing, Cisco
    Product Description and Cisco Current Inventory Availability, please
    let me know.

    In the meantime, it appears that you need to contact Cisco directly:

    http://www.cisco.com/ciscodotcom/toolkit/offices/office_locations.html

    As no Cisco Marketmakers have heard of your HECI or Part Number.

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    BradReeseCom, Mar 2, 2005
  5. Will

    Will Guest

    It is a Catch 22. Without a marketing part number, I cannot do a search
    that will yield any result on your site.

    The facility I am buying this for only deals with HECI codes, never
    marketing part numbers. I know it is hard to believe that a phone company
    would not know what it is using by any other part number, but it sometimes
    is true.

    --
    Will
    Will, Mar 2, 2005
  6. Will

    BradReeseCom Guest

    Will,

    That is not unusual at all as our best customers are RBOCs.

    Suggest you contact:

    Jim Smylie
    972-926-7400 x14

    or

    Dan Clarke
    972-926-7400 x18

    Either Jim or Dan will track down that HECI for you.

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    http://www.BradReese.Com/
    BradReeseCom, Mar 2, 2005
  7. Do you have a plain english name for the part...or something that
    means anything to those outside of Telstra?

    Luckily for you, the Cisco Vendor Manager reads this newsgroup...

    Richard Ellis, Jun 1, 2005