    Thanks in advance.

    Best regards,
    Fox

    Fox, May 3, 2004

  2. Fox

    Majortom Guest

    You can look for the Cisco IP SoftPhone. You might need a CCO account
    though.

    Majortom, May 4, 2004

  3. Fox

    Guest

    On Mon, 3 May 2004 22:12:46 -0400, "Majortom"
    <> wrote:

    >You can look for the Cisco IP SoftPhone. You might need a CCO account
    >though.

    Softphone doesn;t emulate the 7960 services. Do a google search. At
    one time I downloaded a simulator, but don't recall where I got it
    from. It's wasn't that good as I recall, but there is probably a
    better version.

    , May 4, 2004
  4. Fox

    Jeff Spidle Guest

    Check out IP-BLUE's vtgo-pc it emulates a complete 7960 phone

    www.ipblue.com

    Jeff Spidle, May 4, 2004
  5. The Cisco Press book "Developing Cisco IP Phone Services" has an emulator
    included on a CD with it, or try using an eval copy of IPBlue's softphone
    which does emulate a 7960.

    Russell JF Kirk, May 4, 2004