Cisco IP Phone H.323 with Avaya IP Office

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by it@progenit.it, Nov 1, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi all,
    I would like to know if anyone else has never tested this environment
    (subject) before.
    Both products, Cisco IP phones H.323 (7905G in this case..) and Avaya
    IP Office should support H.323 protocol V2, negotiation and
    registration both works fine, but when I start with a new call, after a
    variable while, the IP phone restart it!
    The phone isn't directly connected to IP Office, there's a switch among
    two, but the contrary doesn't work too.
    I tried using multiple codecs and packets size, on both sides, but
    nothing important was changed.
    The same IP phone worked fine for a long while connected to a IP400
    VoIP gateway by INNOVAPHONE, that is H.323 compliant.

    Any idea about??

    Thanks to all

    Giancarlo

    , Nov 1, 2005