    Hello,

    I have set up HSRP between two 2811 routers. Everything is working fine, but I can not SSH or ping the second router. The access-list on both routers are the exact same. Everything works great for SSH and ping on router 1 and I can ping the VIP, but just not anything on router 2.

    Any ideas? Please help.

    ckeil01, Jan 26, 2010

  2. ckeil01

    Akilla21

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2010
    Messages:
    14
    Location:
    Wiesbaden, Germany
    were you able to get this resolved, by now? it would help to have configs of both HSRP int, route-maps, ACL's and/or a basic diagram of how your connections are laid out?

    And where are you sourcing your pings from? Do you have a switched that is trunked to both routers? What is the defualt-Gw of the switch? Are your HSRP L3 interfaces in OSPF or do you have static routes?

    Akilla21, Nov 4, 2010

  3. ckeil01

    tech_milan

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Please check the telnet / ssh accessiblity for remote..Is telnet /ssh is allowed or blocked

    tech_milan, Nov 8, 2010