    Any Help would be appreciated.

    Thanks in Advance

    Alan.
    Alan, Jul 1, 2003

  2. Alan

    RC Guest

    Let's start by being absolutely sure there is nothing wrong with the cabling
    or the carrier. Unplug the line at the FXO card and plug in an analog phone,
    make some test calls. Any problems?

    --
    Randall Cohen
    Sr. Systems Engineer
    RC, Jul 1, 2003

  3. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Hi Randall,

    there are absolutely no problems making calls with a standard telephone.

    Alan, Jul 1, 2003
  4. Alan

    RC Guest

    That doesn't leave much. Bad hardware (the FXO card) or possible a
    software/firmware issue.
    What are you running for compression? Phone to phone and phone to trunk? If
    they are different, try changing so that the same compression is used. This
    won't solve anything, but it might help to confirm that it's not the trunk.
    Have you checked for updates to your IOS and phone firmware?

    RC, Jul 1, 2003