    mk Guest

    Where I can take cisco exam for ccna in Boston area?

    Thank you
    mk, Feb 1, 2010

  2. mk

    Brian V Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/y8d8rj5
    Brian V, Feb 2, 2010

  3. mk

    bod43 Guest

    On 2 Feb, 00:56, "Brian V" <> wrote:
    > "mk" <> wrote in message

    > > Where I can take cisco exam for ccna in Boston area?

    > > Thank you

    > http://tinyurl.com/y8d8rj5

    Pretty cool, but maybe it's not that obvious.

    As I recall - you need to do something like:-
    Register with Cisco in the Career Certification section
    The resultant login is not a regular CCO login but is
    only for certification tracking.
    http://www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login

    Register with Pearson Vue using the magic number issued
    by Cisco.
    Then you can book a test (immediate payment required)

    If you look at the Vue site www.vue.com you can
    locate test centres near your address. No login is needed
    to search for test centres. (oops, Centers may be a spelling
    more familiar to you since you seem to be on the wrong
    side of the Atlantic - I am on the right side:)

    Good luck.
    bod43, Feb 2, 2010
  4. mk

    oceann23 Guest

    On Feb 1, 3:53 pm, mk <> wrote:
    > Where I can take cisco exam for ccna in Boston area?
    >
    > Thank you

    I don't know but I hope I get points for clicking reply to this post
    for class LIBR 325
    oceann23, Feb 2, 2010
  5. mk

    donjohnston

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2008
    Messages:
    38
    Go to pearsonvue.com and click on the "Locate Testing Center" link on the right side.
    donjohnston, Feb 9, 2010