Cisco Error GT64010

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Tanker, Dec 6, 2003.

  1. Tanker

    Tanker Guest

    Hi folks,

    Hoping to get a idea of what this is from the learned amoung you. The
    situation came about like this. While tasked to update the IOS of the
    routers in our shop, (and that this was the first time that I've attempted
    this), a Cisco 3600 was my first victim. Prior to the update, the IOS was
    11.2, which ran with no faults, problems of any kind. I don't have all the
    specifics, memory etc. But suffice to say that the IOS chosen, (12.3),
    would've been supported by the routers existing hardware configuration.
    After doing a successful tftp copy to the flash, the router seemed to
    boot up just fine. However this particular fault keeps popping up:

    %ERR-1-GT64010: Fatal error, PCI Master abort
    cause=0x0100E483, mask=0x0CD01F00, real_cause=0x00000400
    bus_err_high=0x00000000, bus_err_low=0x031000000,
    addr_dencode_err=0x14000470

    Any ideas?

    Much thanks,
    Chis

    --
    The United States 2002 General Election......Baaaaaaaad Sheeple!

    Tanker, Dec 6, 2003